Meyers Okohson Political Consulting is looking for interns for the 2023 political cycle. Be an integral part of the political process working for progressive candidates across the state of Missouri. Interns will learn all aspects of the campaign from the backend and will work in an office setting providing assistance in one or all of the following: communications, voter contact and fundraising. Responsibilities will vary according to what department intern is placed in.
Winter Internships will begin January 9th and conclude at the end of the April 2023 Aldermanic election cycle.
For more information about us visit at www.mopoliticalconsulting.com. Applications for the Winter Cohort will close on November 27th at 11:59 pm.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- High school or College student interested in politics or gaining campaign experience; previous campaign experience preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of Google Drive, Microsoft Word & Excel, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint
- Organized and quick learner
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask independently and demonstrate sound judgment
- Strong attention to detail and timing as well as excellence in execution
- Proven organizational, research and analytical skills
- Ability to work and contribute in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Understanding of political and legislative processes
- Ability to reflect and demonstrate integrity, customer-centered, accountability, respect and excellence
What to Expect: This is a part time opportunity 15-20 hrs per week with opportunity for a larger role within our firm. Pay is $15 per hour.
Contact: All interested applicants please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com Please no calls.