Oversee the administrative and public relations aspects of fundraising for our team. In this role, it’s your responsibility to manage a database documenting fundraising efforts, create reports on various donors, and work to improve donor relations. Our ideal candidate has experience attracting support for an organization and improving fundraising efforts. While we prefer candidates with a degree, we are willing to onboard the right person as long as they have the relevant skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Improve donor relations by fulfilling essential administrative and PR duties
- Produce reports on individual and institutional donors
- Perform data entry and help track donations in a database
- Complete calendaring tasks
- Perform research to discover market trends and procurement opportunities
- Mission-driven individual, passionate about equity and justice in St. Louis
- Associate or bachelor’s degree (highly preferred)
- Demonstrated creativity in writing and communications strategy.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Proficient with email marketing tools, web design platforms, and video editing software.
- Comfortable with speaking before groups in small and large settings
Email Resume and Cover Letter to Erica Williams at email@example.com.