Develops content (graphic design, photography, & video), does research, and manages social media, traditional media, blog, and email marketing to consistently articulate A Red Circle’s mission, key messaging, and program. In addition, this position works collaboratively with programming teams to ensure consistency across channels, including websites, online profiles, and other special projects.
- Write, edit, and produce communications in print and digital formats.
- Collaborate with the team to gather content and impact data. Contribute to ongoing efforts to centralize, streamline, and refine communications efforts.
- Write, edit, and produce internal communications.
- Update and maintain print, web, and email design templates.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Mission-driven individual, passionate about equity and justice in St. Louis
- Associate or bachelor’s degree (highly preferred)
- Demonstrated creativity in writing and communications strategy.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Proficient with email marketing tools, web design platforms, and video editing software.
- Comfortable with speaking before groups in small and large settings
Email Resume and Cover Letter to Erica Williams at email@example.com.