Missouri Inclusive Democracy Fund is seeking a statewide coordinator for its investments in voter registration programming that addresses racial inequity in the Missouri electorate. This is a full-time, salaried position through at least December 2024. Based on the success of the program and its fundraising, stakeholders envision this to be a decade-long effort to achieve racial equity in the Missouri electorate.
Successful candidates for the position will have experience with similar programs, including managing contracts with partners, overseeing budgets, tracking metrics-based goals, and communicating on a strategic level. Fundraising experience is also a plus. While experience in Missouri is not a requirement, it will be considered.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of a statewide voter registration program that effectively engages underrepresented communities of color;
- Work collaboratively with leaders and organizations from diverse communities to develop strategies;
- Hire, retain, and supervise qualified organizations and vendors to conduct organizing and operational activities throughout the state;
- Identify and partner with community-based organizations to implement metrics-based, QC-focused registration programs in targeted areas of the state
- Establish systems for, and ensure accurate tracking of, all program activities, including voter registration efforts; staff recruitment and hiring; training and quality control; and crisis response
- Effectively communicate on all issues related to the program;
- Work with the board and current funders to increase the number of funders for the program and grow the investment and involvement of all funders over time.
- Experience overseeing large-scale/statewide field or engagement campaigns, particularly those with a voter registration focus;
- Demonstrable experience cultivating productive working relationships among colleagues and direct reports;
- Proficiency utilizing data and testing in a campaign setting, including familiarity with VAN and excel;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving campaign environment;
- Fastidious attention to detail;
- Willingness to travel throughout the state as needed, sometimes on short notice.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is competitive with a baseline range of $85-95,000 and negotiable based on experience. Comprehensive benefits package includes 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance, 3% automatic contribution and a 3% employer match on 401k.
Missouri Inclusive Democracy Fund values diversity and encourages persons of all backgrounds and persuasions to apply for employment. It is the policy of our organization to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law.
Interested candidates should email resume, cover letter and at least two references to RegisterMOVoters@gmail.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible.