Temporary, part-time signature gatherer at 20-35 hours per week
July through December 2023*
Area: Kansas City, St. Charles, St. Louis County, Mid Missouri
Salary: $25/hr, plus gas stipend
*Position dependent on funding and may end earlier than December 2023.
This position will gather signatures to qualify the Missourians for Healthy Families & Fair Wages Initiative Petition. As a representative of Missouri Jobs with Justice, each gatherer will work with the public to gather signatures from registered Missouri voters to qualify the Missourians for Healthy Families & Fair Wages for a statewide vote in 2024.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Must have the ability to get to and from events and locations within the region that you are hired to gather
- Availability on nights, evenings and weekends
- Ability to work with the public and be self motivated
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- No past convictions of fraud
- Solid commitment to the principles of social, racial, and economic justice
- Willingness to work long hours, including nights and weekends
- Ability to be a self-starter and to work independently toward agreed upon goals
- A strong ability to approach the general public and adapt to adjusting environments
Fill out the application here: https://forms.gle/ZjgSGiRTZCg1VHab6
For more information on Missouri Jobs with Justice please visit our website: www.mojwj.org or call our office: 314-644-0466.